Disclaimer for The Chemistry Notes
- All the information on this website- https://thechemistrynotes.com/ is published in good faith, for general information and educational purposes only.
- All the information provided by https://thechemistrynotes.com/ is the collection and the systematic compilation from various online and offline sources including textbooks and official reports.
- The Chemistry Notes do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.
- Respective authors are fully responsible for their articles or posts for their contents, particularly the accuracy of the information contained therein. The Chemistry Notes is not liable for any controversy or dispute that may arise in connection with the author’s written work and content.
- Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (The Chemistry Notes), is strictly at your own risk.
- The Chemistry Notes will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- We have tried to give references and sources to every image and figure taken from textbooks and other websites. If you have any copyright issues with images, texts, diagrams, figures, etc., please email us with the details at email@example.com. The content will be verified, edited, or removed within 48 hours.
AS and A Levels are associated/affiliated with Cambridge Assessment International Education, which has not reviewed our resources. A Level is not affiliated with The Chemistry Notes. Cambridge International AS and A Levels are internationally benchmarked qualifications providing excellent preparation for university education. They are part of the Cambridge Advanced stage.
Advanced Placement® or AP® is the registered trademark of the College Board, which has not reviewed our resources. AP is not affiliated with The Chemistry Notes.
International Baccalaureate or IB is the trademark of the International Baccalaureate Organization, which has not reviewed our resources. IB is not affiliated with The Chemistry Notes.
- The information presented on the website is only for academic, study, and general information purposes.
- The information presented on the website must not be used for the purpose of medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. If you are not feeling well, please consult with your physician or doctor, or qualified health care providers.
- The Chemistry Notes does not make any guarantees about the efficacy or safety of products or treatments described on this website.
- The Chemistry Notes does not recommend or endorse any specific test, clinical care provider, products, procedures, opinions, services, or other information that may be mentioned on this website.
Use of The Chemistry Notes Materials
- People cannot republish, reproduce, redistribute or duplicate the study notes and material from our website directly or indirectly. Any form of reuse or reproduction or content modification is not allowed without the prior consent and approval of The Chemistry Notes Team.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Last Updated On: 2022-02-06