The Chemistry Notes is an educational niche website related to chemistry (Basic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Periodic Table, etc.) and different other branches of chemistry to provide chemistry notes for high school, undergraduate, and graduate students.
- Gravimetric analysis: Definition, Steps,Types, Advantages, Disadvantages
- Precipitation Titration: Definition, Indicators, Advantages, Disadvantages
- Kolbe-Schmitt Reaction: Mechanism, Important Applications
- What are Valence Electrons?
- Oxygen(O) Element: Occurrence, Properties, Toxicity, Safety
- Baeyer’s strain theory: Definition, Assumptions, Limitations
- Microscopy: Definition, Types, Uses
- Cyclic compounds: Nomenclature, Preparation, Reactions
- Infrared Spectrophotometer: Uses, Advantages
- Pearson’s HSAB Principle: Definition, Applications, Limitations